Connect With Today’s Host
Recently Published Episodes
William from Casino.zone
David from BetAndSkill
Manuel from Super Afiliados
Cosmin Mesenschi from First Byte
Dirk from Wette.de
April 21, 2021
Tobias Schultz from Casino Ohne Anmeldung
In this article, we are interviewing Tobias Schultz from Casino Ohne Anmeldung. He shares his journey in the casino industry and why he decided to start his own website. Moreover, Tobias discusses the plans for Casino Ohne Anmeldung for the next five years.
– Affiliate marketing is being the middleman when it comes to recruiting customers. For example, if you search for something on google and find a comparison site for Pay n Play Casinos and click on the link to one of the Casinos, you are counted as a ”Tracked Player”. This means that the comparison site will earn some kind of commission from the Casino that they recruited you to.
How did you end up in the casino industry?
– I started off with playing some Poker like most others in this industry and then I also got to learn more about Casino. Besides this, sports have been a big part of my life and it was often that me and my sports comrades saw the older generation bet on Bundesliga and Premier League. Gambling has been a part of our life for several generations. After seeing this, it was quite a small step to start with affiliation and start a business out of it
What made you want to start building affiliate sites?
– I played quite a lot myself, but it was hard to find sites that I felt that I could trust. After a while, I just decided to start writing about it and help other gamblers along the way to find trustworthy information. “Made by gamblers, for gamblers”. Only people who play themselves can understand what other players request.
What personality traits make you a skilled founder and strategist? What have been your biggest challenges?
– I would say that it all comes down to that I just love to win, so when I start with something, I make sure that I reach my goals. The biggest challenge is that changes in Google’s algorithm, but if you think long term, you’ll most likely succeed. Most people who are working with online marketing have felt the rage of how Google can react when they don’t like your website.
How have you changed as a person from running an affiliate business?
– I’m still the same person I’ve always been, but I’ve started to work more on my mental and physical health. So I guess I have more routines in my life these days. Each day starts with healthy eating, gym sessions and then a lot of hours in front of the computer, or meetings with other colleagues within the online gambling industry.
What are you most proud of?
– In 5 years’ time, I hope that we have built more sites and are able to help gamblers in way more countries than we are working in today. Hopefully, everything will turn out well, so that I can put all my focus on these projects. As long as we keep on adding more content, I’m sure that we will get more and more readers and therefore also the finances to be able to do what I love.
Where do you want to be in 5 years?
– We want to expand my business to at least 5-10 countries and to generate at least 100 sales a day in the next five years.
Personal and professional where can people find you online?
– If anyone wants to get in contact with me, they are welcome to write a comment on our interview with Great or hit me up on the email that can be found on the same site. I´m always interested in hearing feedback, positive and negative. I´ve never understood why it is so hard to find contact details to some site owners out there. If you provide content on your website, visitors should be able to contact you and discuss the articles.
What do you think about what will happen in Germany now when they will start up a regulated market?
= I think that a lot of players will be unhappy with all the limitations coming up. After all, there’s no limit for how much you can spend on shopping or other hobbies. Why should there be a limit of maximum €1 per betting round and no possibility to play Live Casino online? What is most likely to happen is that other gamblers will do the same as me, which is to go to sites such as Casinoohneanmeldung and find sites that they can actually play what they want and without limits.